Ways to support Ladybird
Ladybird Pre School Nursery is a Registered Charity and as such relies on charitable donations and your support to enable us to enhance the Nursery, buy new equipment and subsidise trips out and visitors to the Nursery.
There are many ways in which you, your friends and family can support the Nursery without giving up a lot of your time!
- Easy Fundraising – http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/ladybird This is such an easy way to raise funds for Nursery. Simply visit their
web sitethen link through to shop online as normal. We will receive a percentage of your spend without you spending any more!
- Supermarket Vouchers – We collect all the supermarket voucher schemes including Sainsburys Active Kids.
- Fundraising Events – We hold regular events throughout the year.
- Gift Aid – We benefit from Gift Aid so please make sure you complete the forms fully to help us do that!
- Fundraising Group – If you feel that you would like to join in more with the planning and organising of fundraising events please come along to one of our meetings! We hold a meeting most half terms to forward plan events and look for new ideas. These are very friendly and informal meetings and
usuallyinvolve biscuits or cake!
*By helping us we are better equipped to help your children*