What personal data we collect about you as a visitor to our web site
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during a registration; and/or
- website use information collected as you and others browse our website.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website.
Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website uses technology called ‘Cookies’ (see explanation below: ‘What are cookies?’) and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
How we use the information you provide to us
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to register, request information or order any products and services available on our website where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- in accordance with your authorisation at point of registration;
- if you have given your consent at the point of registration, to contact you with information about services that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you, or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
How we protect your information
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private, sensitive or confidential information to us by email, and should you do so it is at your own risk.
Storage of data
The data you provide to us via the website we will hold in our software systems. Data relating to you and your child will be kept at Ladybird Pre-School Nursery. Personal data held within a software system will be securely protected with individual logins, which will only be given to those who need to access the data.
Your data subject rights
You may request access to all your information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at: Ladybird Pre-School Nursery, Cromer Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8AB.
We are obliged under GDPR to complete your request free of charge and within 1 month of receipt of your request.
Where we store your personal data